© First National Bank of Manchester (FNBM) 2023
All Rights Reserved
Money Market Account
Saving doesn’t have to be an either/or scenario. Have the best of both worlds — earning potential and flexibility.
- Competitive interest on entire balance¹
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds, including direct check writing:
- Unlimited in-person, mail, and ATM withdrawals
- 6 free transactions per month by pre-authorized automatic, telephone, checks, drafts, debit cards, or other similar order; $2 per transaction in excess thereafter
- Avoid $15 monthly service fee by maintaining a $1,000 minimum daily balance
- Free digital banking services², including:
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
¹ This Account is interest bearing. The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may charge the interest rate on the account weekly. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (for example, checks. Interest will be compounded monthly and will be credited to the account monthly. If the account is closed before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
² OD and Returned Item Fees apply to overdrafts and returned items created by check, in person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, or electronic means. Transactions may not be processed in the order in which they occur. The order in which the transactions are received by the bank may affect the total amount of overdraft fees incurred on your account. The bank offers customers the free service of preauthorizing the bank to transfer funds from a checking account, NOW account, Super Now, Insured Money Market account, or line of credit to clear their overdraft accounts. This will be done by contacting our Bookkeeping Department.
Effective July 21, 2010, the FDIC made permanent the current standard maximum deposit amount (SMDIA) of $250,000. The FDIC coverage limit applies per depositor, per insured depository institution for each ownership category. NOTE: Separate FDIC insurance coverage for IRA & KEOGH accounts.